20.4.09

procrastination

I'm posting here instead of printing right now.
I am pretty much ready to print a handful of my work so I can begin trimming and binding.
But, part of me is so afraid to begin printing. I don't want to run out of ink or paper.
When I think about how much I have spent on printing in my three years in Graphic Design I want to cry.
I am also afraid of doing all this printing then finding a mistake. I think I have been looking at this stuff for way too long. I just want to have it done and not look at it anymore on screen.
Next week I am submitting a poster for an AIGA competition and sending in my application to Camp Firebelly. After all of that I just want to focus on the presentation aspect of my work. My box is almost done, I have selected my envelope color (prepare for that) and the paper to print my resumé on.

No comments: