7.4.09

inspiration

i finally got around to setting up my google reader the other day. how great it is.
so a lot of new totally inspiring stuff has come my way recently and its just what i need at this time in the semester

check it

1
woodgrain is the best and i freaked out when i saw this print by Bryan Nash Gil.
too bad its $4000! and from an edition of 12





2
grace posted this on her blog via designdaily. i think birds make for bad pets but this little invention just might change my mind



3
these cute little cards by threefold on etsy.



4
david sent me the link to this video the other day and i still cant get enough
thanks david!

The Lost Tribes of New York City from Carolyn London on Vimeo.

5
ive posted about the pink couch sessions before.
ive been in need of new music so i picked up nana grizols cd "love it love it" through itunes.
this cd is so great and the opening song truly reminds me of richmond. somehow i missed out when they played at rumors


6
and lastly on my music soap box
i finally got around to listening to the latest matt & kim cd "grand"
i like it a lot. perfect upbeat sping music

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

couple of things....i pretty much love everything about this post. well actually that about covers it.

BUT i went to "the pink couch sessions" website which lead me to the guys on my new post, which lead me to http://ukulelehunt.com/blog/ which of course lead me to you. just thought youd like to know your on my ukelele radar!