13.5.09

fun things

now that school doesnt eat away my time and creative energy i have been able to enjoy some other hobbies

painting being one
tim snapped this of me the other day
i hate my paintings and most of the time cover them up and start new ones
we'll see what happens to this one



also, i really love making mix cds for friends
ive made a few for my best friend for special occasions and to catch her up on all the music i have been diggin
the best part is just making the packaging
shes going away for the summer again to colorado and i had a tough time just picking one song by the bands i was thinking about so i went with a two disk set each cd having a different song by the same band
i went all out made a special case for them and it was fun. i'll try to photograph my other ones sometime










if you want a mix let me know, i really have a lot of fun making these!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

i love mix CDs too! sarah and i have had this idea for a while to do a mix cd potluck, where people bring in a cd of their fave songs, and then pick up someone else's on the way out. but we never found the time to actually go through with it. maybe now that school's over, we can get it running.

i love your packaging. it puts all of my mixes to shame! i'm gonna have to step up my game now.